Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator stampwithpeg – Envelope Punch Board : Petals & Paisleys Tea bag pouch/favour
A cute little tea bag pouch this week made with the Envelope Punch Board, these make lovely little gifts or favours. I have a lovely box of fruit tea bags and realised the wrappers reminded me of the Petals & Paisleys DSP with its gorgeous purple (Rich Razzleberry) colour.
I have made a few of these so next time I have friends round I can give them one of these each to take home with them, I love giving little home made gifts when people dont expect them.
- Measure your tea bag, mine measures 2 1/2″ x 3″, this is the measurement you need on the Envelope Punch Board because the envelope you make will be bigger to fit your measured item.
- Find your measurement on the Card size column, mine is the third one down which tells me I need a piece of paper 5″ x 5″
- It also tells me to do my first punch and score at 2 3/8″ after which you turn your paper and line up the score line with the score guide and punch and score again, repeat on all four sides.
- fold and burnish all score lines.
- Turn the paper over so that the back is facing you
- Fold the bottom tab up, then fold one of the sides inwards and adhere to the bottom flap, repeat with the other side.
- Place tea bag in the pouch and fold down flap.
- I punched out two circles, a 1 1/4″ circle in Very Vanilla and a 1 3/4″ circle in Rich Razzleberry.
- I stamped ‘enjoy’ on my 1 1/4″ circle in Rich Razzleberry using a stamp from the Endless Birthday wishes stamp set.
- I then tied some ribbon round and knotted close to the top before adding my circles using dimensional placed either side at the back so as not to obstruct the ribbon.
- I finally added some metallic enamel shapes in silver.
These take hardly any time to make but make a lovely little treat, the Envelope Punch Board is one of my top 5 must have craft items.
Next Saturday is the last one of my EPB projects for October, but I am sure I will be adding the odd new EPB project now and again.
Whatever you make the main thing is that you enjoy yourself,
To purchase any of the products featured in my blog or to check out all the gorgeous products in the catalogue click on the links below, or on Shop Now above, this will take you to my Stampin Up shop page.
Remember if you do order, add the hostess code which is shown top right (or at the bottom on mobiles), as at the end of the month I will close off this code and anyone who has used it will get Stampin’ Up! product in the post from me.
This will not come in with your order as it is directly from me, this is as well as a little thank you card and handmade gift that I send as a thank you each month you order from me just for being a customer, I am so humbled by people choosing me to purchase from and it is my way of trying to show this.
If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will get the hostess benefits yourself with your order.