Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator stampwithpeg – Blooms & Bliss and a Yankee Tart! : Giftbox with Instructions.
I wish you could smell these Yankee Candle Tarts through the screen they are lush, which might have something to do with the fact that I love rhubarb crumble, although it feels like so long since I actually had any, or any other dessert actually. I will just have to keep smelling these instead :).
Do you love the paper behind this project as much as I do, it is from one of the new suites in the Spring/Summer catalogue and there are a whole heap more products in the suite equally as gorgeous.
For this project I have used Sweet Sugarplum card, Blooms & Bliss DSP, Rich Razzleberry ink and the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set.
- Cut 2 pieces of card – 9″ x 5″ and 4″ x 4″ (22.5cm x 12.5cm)
- Score the largest piece at – Long side 1″, 4″, 5″ and 8″ ( 2.5, 10, 12.5 and 20 cm ) Short side 1″ and 4″ ( 2.5 and 10 cm).
- Score small square at 5/8″ ( 1.5 cm, on all sides )
- Die cut or punch a 2 1/4″ ( 5.5 cm) circle in the centre of the small square and keep the cut out circle to use later.
- Fold and burnish all score lines, cut and wedge the tabs as shown above.
- Cut your DSP
- Square for the top – 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ ( 7.3 x 7.3 cm )
- Square for inside lid – 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ ( 7.3 x 7.3 cm )
- 4 side pieces, each 2 7/8″ x 7/8″ ( 7.3 x 2.2 cm )
- Punch out a 2″ ( 5 cm ) Circle, and a Decorative label and stamp your chosen sentiment on these.
- For my inside sentiment I stamped at the bottom of the label then put the label back in the punch to cut it down, I added a bit of card to the back to make it easier to put back in (shown in pictures)
- Add your DSP to your box, this part is now your lid
- Use a circle punch to cut out a small notch as shown
- Add adhesive to all the small tabs, stick the two tabs on the lid behind the notched out edge, this is your lid.
- All four tabs that are left are for the base, stick these in place.
- Glue the small tabs on the inside square piece to form a shelf for inside your box to keep your tart (melt) in place.
- To decorate the top glue your stamped circle to the scalloped circle cut out you kept from earlier, add this to your box using dimensionals, glue your small sentiment inside the lid of your box.
- Add a bow and some rhinestone basic jewels and its done.
I hope you like my project, and the sneak peek behind it, I will be showing projects using the new products the week after Christmas, ready for the catalogue release on the 4th January.
If you would like me to send you a copy of this new catalogue please fill in the form below and I will pop one of them in the post for you.
Thank you for visiting,
To purchase any of the products featured in my blog or to check out all the gorgeous products in the catalogue click on the links below, or on Shop Now above, this will take you to my Stampin Up shop page.
Remember if you do order, add the hostess code which is shown top right (or at the bottom on mobiles), as at the end of the month I will close off this code and anyone who has used it will get Stampin’ Up! product in the post from me.
This will not come in with your order as it is directly from me, this is as well as a little thank you card and handmade gift that I send as a thank you each month you order from me just for being a customer, I am so humbled by people choosing me to purchase from and it is my way of trying to show this.
If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will get the hostess benefits yourself with your order.