Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator stampwithpeg : By the Shore with Beautiful You – Thinlits/Framelits Holder.
Now were into the new year I thought it was time I had a good sort out and tidy of my crafting goods, especially as I needed to take out my retired Stampin’ Up! things and replace them with my new. I got a few new die sets from the new Spring/Summer catalogue and have quite a few now so needed storage for them.
I remembered a box I had seen by the fabulous Pootles, and based this box on that. It is a bit different and sizing is not the same but the inspiration came from Sam, thanks Sam.
- I used a 12″ x 12″ piece of Soft Sky card cut to 12″ x 11″
- Score at – Long side : 6″ and 8″, short side : 2″ and 9″
- Fold and burnish all score lines
- With the short side at the top cut the horizontal score lines to the first vertical score line
- Cut a piece of paper to 6 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ I used By the Shore DSP.
- I die cut two of the oval stitched shape framelits, 1 in Very Vanilla and one in Dapper Denim
- I stamped the sentiment using the Beautiful You stamp set (again 🙂 ) in Dapper Denim.
- Adhere the paper to the smaller of the end panels this will be the front.
- notch a semi circle out of the top, I used a 1 1/4″ circle punch.
- Add glue to the front side panels, apart from the largest ones at the bottom.
- Glue the two small flaps under the other glued flaps then fold the larger side panels over these.
- The top corners can either be rounded with a corner punch or you can cut it to a diagonal from the top of the front to the top of the back, this is what I decided to do.
Your box is now finished apart from decoration, I added a few gold metallic enamel shapes to the sentiment and some of the gorgeous Sale-a-bration ribbon which comes in a pack of two rolls, silver and gold. Don’t forget sale-a-bration goodies can be got free with every £45 you spend on your order.
You can buy any items used here from my online Stampin’ Up! shop page, click on Shop now to go there, more info below.
To purchase any of the products featured in my blog or to check out all the gorgeous products in the catalogue click on the links below, or on Shop Now above, this will take you to my Stampin Up shop page.
Remember if you do order, add the hostess code which is shown top right (or at the bottom on mobiles), as at the end of the month I will close off this code and anyone who has used it will get Stampin’ Up! product in the post from me.
This will not come in with your order as it is directly from me, this is as well as a little thank you card and handmade gift that I send as a thank you each month you order from me just for being a customer, I am so humbled by people choosing me to purchase from and it is my way of trying to show this.
If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will get the hostess benefits yourself with your order.