Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator stampwithpeg : Box for Super Duper Birthday Cards, with Instructions.
As promised I am back today with a box for the cards I showed on my blog on Saturday, If you didn’t see this check it out HERE, this box holds 6 cards perfectly.
My cards were made using half a sheet of A4 folded in half for each card base, finished size of card is 5 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ This box is the right size for this card size.
Remember when you make your cards to make an extra front, in this case everything except the actual card base.
- I started with a sheet of A4 in Watermelon Wonder, which is the perfect size.
- Score on the short side at 1″, rotated it 180° and scored at 1″ again
- Score on the long side at: 4 1/4″, 5 3/8, 9 5/8″ and 10 3/4.
- Fold and burnish the score lines.
- Lay out your card lengthways with the larger panel at the top and the 2 narrow ones at the bottom,
- Trim as shown above, adhere your piece of DSP and matt and stamped layer exactly the same as on your card.
- Notch a semi circle in the centre at the top.
- Add glue where shown, these are folded under and stuck to the long skinny panel below them, repeat on both sides.
- Turn your box over and it will look like this.
- Add glue to the two top side panels as shown.
- Bring the top forward to close the lid then fold the glued panels to the sides.
- Your box should now look like this, pop your cards in and your done.
I am really not sure I have explained that very well, so if you have any questions please get in touch. Next time I do a box I will have a video tutorial, I have set up my channel and got my set up for my camera sorted so all that is stopping me now is ME. But by next week I plan to have done my first video which I will share with you all no matter how bad I think it is :).
To purchase any of the products featured in my blog or to check out all the gorgeous products in the catalogue click on the links below, or on Shop Now above, this will take you to my Stampin Up shop page.
Remember if you do order, add the hostess code which is shown top right (or at the bottom on mobiles), as at the end of the month I will close off this code and anyone who has used it will get Stampin’ Up! product in the post from me.
This will not come in with your order as it is directly from me, this is as well as a little thank you card and handmade gift that I send as a thank you each month you order from me just for being a customer, I am so humbled by people choosing me to purchase from and it is my way of trying to show this.
If your order is over £150 please do not use the code as you will get the hostess benefits yourself with your order.